Sacramento Area Divorce Attorney
Understanding that divorce is one of the hardest tribulations that people have to face, Hope C. Elder has spent over twenty years of her legal career working directly with clients as their divorce attorney. She has helped them transition through these types of emotionally and financially tolling situations.
Often, when a couple has reached the point where they both mutually agree to file for a divorce, the situation can be very tense and contentious. This is all the more reason it should be handled with great care and the knowledge that comes with Hope’s experience in this field.
Many times people find it difficult to communicate without letting their emotions get the best of them, which can make divorce proceedings even harder to deal with. As an experienced divorce attorney, Hope C. Elder knows how to work with her clients in an interpersonal and compassionate way. She enables the process to flow much smoother towards a resolution while always keeping the best interests of the client in mind.
The Law Office of Hope C. Elder offers divorce attorney services that take on the full range of issues that come with this difficult situation. These include:
- Child Custody and Visitation Rights: When it comes to settling a divorce and children are involved, reaching agreement on custody and visitation rights can be an arduous and often overwhelming aspect of the process. Maintaining an open and efficient line of communication between parties, Hope will help you settle this with you and your children’s best interests in mind.
- Child Support: Another important aspect of settling a divorce when children are involved is deciding who will be fiscally responsible for the day to day needs of the child, and what amount the will be responsible for contributing.
- Spousal Support: This will help determine the amount of money to be sent to the recipient for them to maintain an independent lifestyle outside of the marriage. Dealing with financial issues during a divorce is yet another challenging aspect that requires the expertise and experience that Hope has spent over 20 years assisting her clients with in order to resolve this and move forward in their lives.
- Distribution of Property: Community property issues often end up in court, since divorcing couples tend to disagree on the items that need to be distributed between them. Like any of the other aspects of the divorce, expert mediation and presentation in the court setting will provide the client with the best possible outcome.
- Modification of Orders: Changes in circumstances such as drastic changes in income, relocation, or other issues may require divorced couples to decide to revisit prior custody and support orders to modify them.
- Post-divorce Disputes: If you have already completed the dissolution process, but other issues arise such as the need to enforce orders for custody, support, or distribution of property, the case might need to come back to court in order to reach resolution.
For an experienced and qualified divorce lawyer in Sacramento, as well as Elk Grove, Folsom, Galt, Citrus Heights, El Dorado Hills, Roseville, Placer County, or El Dorado County, contact the Law Office of Hope C. Elder today and start working toward bringing a close to this difficult chapter of your life.